The Authors of this site do not endorse any treatment modality mentioned in this site, and do not recognize or endorse the information supplied by other linked web sites.
All access to, and any use of this website and any web page or Internet site established by the Authors is governed by the following disclaimers and limits on use.
- Neither the Authors of this Web site nor contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information. In no event shall the Authors or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence or otherwise), or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Although the data found in this Site have been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty expressed or implied is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information. Changes may be periodically added to the information herein. If the user has obtained information from this Site or referenced site, the user must be aware that electronic data can be altered subsequent to original distribution. Data can also quickly become out-of-date. It is recommended that the user pay careful attention to the contents of any metadata associated with a file, and that the originator of the data or information be contacted with any questions regarding appropriate use. If the user finds any errors or omissions, we encourage the user to report them to the Webmaster of this page.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users, or others, are those of the respective Author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Author of this site.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Author or contributors, and such reference shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- The Authors is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages that reference, or that are referenced by, this Site. The user specifically acknowledges that the Author and contributors to this Site are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, misleading or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
Links from this Site on the World Wide Web to other sites, or from other sites to this Site, do not constitute an endorsement by the Authors. These links are for convenience only. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
- Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, resources that are free and publicly available one day may require a fee or restrict access the next, and the location of items may change as menus, homepages, and files are reorganized. User expressly agrees that use of this Site is at the user’s sole risk. Neither the Author of this site or contributors warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
- The Author of this site authorizes the user to copy documents published by the Author on this site, for non-commercial use only, and as long as no substantive changes are made and the Author is clearly give credit.
- Although the Author of this site strives for accuracy in his publications, any publication may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes, corrections and improvements may be made periodically to these publications, and will be incorporated in new versions of these publications. The Author may make changes, corrections and/or improvements in his publications, and/or programs or services described in these publications, at any time without notice.